25 days -1st - 4th December

7 January 2010

Well with all good intention I never did get to share any of my December daily album throughout December..... but I still plodded along with it...and I'm over the moon that I have finished it and have another years memories safely locked away..... Because of its size I have loaded it over a few posts....

1st of December - tonight was Brionys Exhibition night at school.... we were so proud of all the work she put in and that she was awarded a distinction in recognition of her hard work.
2nd of December - I stole a chance for a Christmas photo shoot...sadly it wasn't a booming success...but we did get a few nice snaps...



2nd December cont ...more Christmas photo shoot...
3rd of December .. Ive been busily working on some projects for the @home Jingle Bells workshop...


4th of December - tonight I went to a fabulous cocktail party...I had never been to one before....and thought it was wonderful....my gym instructor Heather turned 30....and so generously invited us along. I'm hoping to get a photo for this page....but its still blank at this stage.

3 comments

  1. Love the album Mardi...
    I finished my last page yesterday, Im just to lazy to photograph it all!!

    Cherie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your album Mardi, it is so classy and gorgeous! What a wonderful keepsake. Thank you SO much for taking the time to share it with us. xx Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous Album Mardi!! Can i ask what the font it that you use on your photos (the script font!)??

    ReplyDelete