Sweet delicious homemaking - Kabwares

5 March 2011

We all live in a house of sorts...
but I believe that its the little touches we add....the little reflections of us...
that turns a house into a home.

So....I felt so excited when my dear friend Jane spoiled me with these at Christmas time...
 I very smartly added them to some pots under the pergola.

Aren't they divine!!
The sweetest little hand made garden markers..
created by Jane and her hubby Al

They are available at various markets and stockists
all listed on the Kabwares site ((here))



...and how thoughtful...
Some gorgeous markers for the girls too...
In the capsicum pot...



Thank you so much Jane..
I adore them...
and love how they add a little bit of 'special'  to my garden.
Mardi x

3 comments

  1. They're so sweet Mardi! Such a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh how good do they look !! I will have to pinch your photos-nice timing too Mardi, we are about to release the Nans Garden along with Grandma's Garden and Mum's Garden as a Mothers day gift idea :):)
    j

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Mardi... what a beautiful and personal touch... love them...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete