Duo boots

21 May 2011

I thought it might be worth mentioning....
that I took the plunge...
and ordered myself a pair of boots from here.....
I have been contemplating it for SO long....
I knew they made a huge range of sizes.....especially for the larger calf....
and
I knew they were highly recommended.

but...
they were from OS...
what if I wasn't happy...
what if they didn't fit....
what if they got lost in transit....
what if the quality wasn't up to scratch....

then...

I noticed a free shipping offer...
and I took it as a sign from above....
and I ordered a pair....

Seriously....
they arrived in under a week!!!!!!!!!!!
and I LOVE them!
They fit like a glove...
the quality is gorgeous....
...and Ive already browsed.....thinking what I may order next year.

Just thought Id share
in case anyone is interested.

1 comment

  1. jane f10:40 am

    oooh theyre gorgeous- which design did you get?

    ReplyDelete