31 - 6 January....

7 January 2013

This week we.....




played golf...
 started stitching a quilt.....
 made the girlies some PJs....
dusted off our bikes for some evening rides...
 began a smoothie challenge.....
made some delicious salads....
began planning my monthly 2013 album...
worked on some upcoming etzcetera lovelies...
sweltered through 40+ degree heat....
squeezed my nectarines every day to see if they were ripe yet?
began a new running program....
tried out Mitch's old orthotics in my shoes to see if they help my hip.

6 comments

  1. busy week.i love how you collaged your photo.what program do you use?love dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny and Dee....
      I love the collage program too...the one I use is from here and is wonderful http://www.halinav.com/blog/2010/04/lightroom-collage/
      It works in Lightroom though....so no good if you don't have Lightroom.

      I just googled free photoshop collage templates and quite a few came up.....so well worth a look .... I'm sure there would be something equally as good available.

      Hope that helps
      Mardi x

      Delete
  2. A beautiful and productive week Mardi... the photos are gorgeous... was wondering the same as Dee... your collages are wonderful... have another happy week...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh I love how you are doing this!!!!!!! A nice photo collage plus a little list of what you did - perfect for project life.. Loved reading about your week Mardi and thank you for all the pretty lovelies for the workshop too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You read my mind Kim....
      I am hoping to add some of these to very simple 8.5 x 11 layouts for the inners of my Project life (which is monthly...not weekly...as there is no way I can commit to finishing one each week...lol)
      Mardi x

      Delete
  4. ooooh I love how you are doing this!!!!!!! A nice photo collage plus a little list of what you did - perfect for project life.. Loved reading about your week Mardi and thank you for all the pretty lovelies for the workshop too!!!

    ReplyDelete