My December Daily Album 2013

7 January 2014

Its done...finally.
This year I struggled to keep up and it left a huge task after the event....but I am so glad I persisted.
I used the gorgeous Heidi Memory Files album...which was brilliant...it has the look of being handmade without having to do any of the making...and the little peak windows and transparencies add a really special touch throughout.
(Thanks so much Kim for bringing that to us....mwah...and to Heidi for the entire Make pretty stuff down-under tour... it was a real 2013 highlight for me.)

So for my album I kept it simple...and instead of a daily photo ...I just chose and numbered different Christmas memories...which meant my album eventually housed 34 Christmas memories.

I've included just a snippet of some of the pages....








...and that is the last of my Christmas 2013 jobs done and dusted...

2 comments

  1. it is really lovely Mardi you did a wonderful job-love dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Mardi but the best bit is all the memories you've recorded. Leax

    ReplyDelete