"SWAP - old scrap product - Update"

3 February 2014

I am really excited to have some potential swap partners for my little scrap product swap.
I thought it would be easier if  I showed you what I have collected together as swap parcels so that you can decide if you still want to be involved or not.

I have 5 swap parcels to swap.
They each weigh around .350 - 400g which combined with a postpak should cost about $8.55 to post....
or there about. (that gives you an idea of the maximum postage cost)

****** NOTE******
 Please do not feel you need to swap the same quantity of product..its more about shuffling some old product around to give it some love in a new home regardless of what or how much of it there is.


Each of the five parcels have similar but not exactly the same products.. they contain...
10 - 12x12  pattern papers
I sheet of diecut labels
a sticker alpha / embellishment sheet
a second alpha sheet
some die cut tags
some die cut flowers
paper flowers
photo corners
kaisercraft brads
rub-ons
and
a length of trim


All of the products are new...but older ranges.

Thanks so much to those that were interested and left a comment.
If you are still wishing to swap (and I hope someone does..pretty please)
Send me an email - dudleyandgrace(at)bigpond(dot)com
and I will swap postage details with you!!


2 comments

  1. Is there a spot left, Mardi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome idea - I reckon I might do the same - I have an excess of 'stuff'

    ReplyDelete