WILNAS MINI CLASS #5 - HELLO 2017

24 March 2017

I initially bought this gorgeous Wilna mini class because I was smitten with the little bears and decided to use the monthly calender cards included in the class downloads for my 2017 Project Life album. 
This mini class is part of a year long workshop Wilna is running... but the individual classes are offered as stand alones which is how I purchased it.



It was quite some time later that I recalled the video / layout component of the class....so last week when my creative spirit was low....I set myself aside some time to have a play and even more importantly on that day.....I just tuned into and listened to the beautiful calming and wise voice that Wilna brings to all that she does.




I have included the link to the mini class below...its so adorable... and it even included a gorgeous desktop size calender that greets me every time I turn on my laptop.

2 comments

  1. I love every one of these pages but that darling little face in the first one! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sian.....I'm so lucky to have these little cherubs in my life.
      Mardi x

      Delete