Guest Spot - Kellie Stamps

27 June 2017


Feeling so grateful today ...to have another of these little 'opportunities' pop up in my life.
Thankyou Kellie  for being so incredibly kind and allowing me to join your talented creative team for the month of June.

Check out this set.... called CURRENTLY .... so many cute little words...




I had the chance throughout the month to see the behind scenes work that goes on....WOW! those girls are an inspiration. 

I think Ive written this before.....I was a complete latecomer to the joys of stamping.  I seemed to have constant fails... I can't deal with 'half stamped' images or smudgey marks...and I was always terrified of adding a stamp to an almost complete layout for fear of a 'stuff-up'. So I began by buying some digital stamps that I could print out and use as 'word strips' and then I ventured to clear stamps. Honestly.... these stamp so clearly...and so precisely....that I am converted.
I keep them handy.... and have begun reaching for them over and over again.



Had to laugh at Kellies description.... 'this set has sass for the queens we all are' .. its a hoot... with all the lovely wit and humour I expect from a Kellie Stamps set..

Its a clear stamp set called THIS GIRL


Clear stamp set "THIS GIRL" 



Post a Comment