JOT PROJECTS ISSUE 18 -

12 July 2017

Just popping in to share a couple of layouts I contributed to the current issue of Jot Magazine....
If you haven't already you can read the issue FREE (here) 


This first layout was for the 'Hello' gallery... I loved the repetition of the word 'hello' and as well as the very pale 'tone on tone' colour palette which is a little different for me...




I created this second layout for the story-telling gallery ...  about my favourite time of the day.

I loved how the Ali Edwards Project Life card made such an impact on my page... kicking off the story with such a big impact.




4 comments

  1. Wonderful stories & layouts. I especially like your story about your daughters room & her magic show - what a great imagination she has!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and how lovely to see a comment pop up. I have friends holidaying in Canada at the moment and I have thought of you as I oooh and ahh over their photos....so beautiful. Particularly love all the wildlife you have....
      Thanks about my layouts.... I really loved the stories on that particular layout too... its about my grand-daughter (would you believe...makes me feel old..lol) She is such a character....I am so blessed to spend so much time with them.
      Mardi x

      Delete
    2. Granddaughter - oops sorry about that & yes how wonderfully lucky you are but they are blessed with an involved Grandma (Nana) ... Where in Canada are your friends holidaying? We do have some wonderful wildlife & there is some amazing nightlife in the bigger cities, but give me the wildlife any day over the nightlife (lol).

      Delete
    3. I am a very lucky Nan ...my kids all live close by at this stage....and I have three grandies as well...it would be very confusing looking on though....my posts revolve a lot around my 'littlest babies' as I call them.
      My friends did a Rocky tour...an Eastern cities tour and spent some time in Calgary including the Stampede. Her photos looks stunning. We are hoping to visit some of your country next year.
      Im a wildlife girl too ...for sure.

      Delete