December Daily - Day 2 and 3

11 December 2017

I am going to double up my December Daily shares until I catch up...  so here are my day 2 and 3.

I began with this... and yes...you probably guessed...


...  it turned out a little differently!

The tag had been flipped...  so I now worked with the 'december daily' font in Alis handwriting... and added in some trees to the bottom edge to fit in with my day two story which was all about the Christmas Tree farm.




My 'Christmas tree farm story' was created using a Paislee Press template from the 'You are my fave' collection.
It made it so simple to collage the photos and add in the journaling.

I changed my initial plan and added in a plain 6x8 plastic sleeve...this allowed me to add photo collages 'back to back' for day 2 and day 3 on the reverse.


For Day 3 I also used a Paislee Press Template from the same collection.

I teamed it with a 4 pocket page protector for the other side. Which housed a transparent number 3 and some foam stars....some journal cards .. another photo and a sweet little diecut.



Supplies:

Paislee Press digital templates 'You are my fave'
Diecut Ephemera from the Reject Shop
Elles Studio 'two' and I think a Pink Paislee 'three'
Foam stars - gifted as part of a card swap (from Michelle at The Stamp Spot.)
Journal card - Ali Edwards


Post a Comment