.... thankyou..

31 May 2007

...for all my wedding anniversary wishes.... I felt very spoilt.

I did have a nice day..... Ian whispered "Happy Anniversay" in my ear as he left for work at 5am.... and then surpirsed me with the most beautiful card when he arrived home from work..... I felt very small for not buying him anything at all.....as we usually dont.

Mum and Dad are visiting....and they also surprised me with a beautiful card to mark the 20 years...... I then spent the day pottering ....scrapping a little.... basically doing nothing at all and then it was time to head off to work my night shift.

Yes....working on the night of my 20 year anniversary..... sucks hey!

Im having a giggle at the wedding photo.... its probably not too bad really...considering we were married in the 80's... the high fashion 80's ....with puffy sleeves.... ridiculous makeup..... and bad hair styles....lol
...and I didnt have a brown stain on my chest ...I think a mark must be on the inside of the scanner....lol

...anyway it may have been our 20 year wedding anniversary...but in truth...Ian has had to put up with me for almost 25 years.....that man deserves a medal...lol

Have a wonderful day...Mardi x

Post a Comment