Arrghhh!!

7 October 2007

....my hair is driving me nuts!!!!! ...and my appointment is not for another two weeks!!....TWO WEEKS!!

It keeps tickling my face..... I cant bear it....it drives me INSANE....so Ive taken to snipping it....every time a piece tickles...I grab it...and I march to the bathroom...and with an old pair of blunt sewing scissors...I CUT it off!!!

I am slowly reducing the amount of ticklers.... I have a fringe that spans my head like Sydney harbor.... but do I care.....Nup!! ... its either this or Ian's clippers and a No 4.

Phew...got that off my chest.

6 comments

  1. oh mardi LOL LOL LOL LOL
    im sitting here cracking up
    jahn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not the clippers Mardi!!!! LOL! You do make me laugh.....

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:42 pm

    LOL Sydney Harbour, You crack me up

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO - your hairdresser is just going to love you by the time you get to haircut day LOL

    Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mardi as a hairdresser., we just luv people who cut their own hair(NOT!!!). It will always grow back & I do it myself too.

    Have a great day

    JoX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:53 am

    Oh dear Mardi...perhaps you should bring your appoiontment forward while you still have some hair to cut LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete