Today is....

20 December 2008

.... my 'recipe day' over at the Tarisota blog... I just love how Tamar has waved her magic wand over my photo and made my cheesecake look so delicious.....(which of course it is....)

Ive made this cheesecake every Christmas for years.....its been like a tradition...and I NEVER make at any other time of the year....and yet I dont know why...
I have to thank Aunty Ali for the recipe..... she gave it to me many years ago when we lived in Queensland....and it always reminds me of her when I make it..... happy times.

Tamar has collected such a delicious group of recipes .... if only there was more time to cook...and more room in my pants to eat them all.

2 comments

  1. Coffee. Tomorrow. 10:30am. Please! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm... YUM!!!! I'm gonna have to give this one a go Mardi!

    Hey your Dec daily album is looking fabulous!!! I think mine is going to be done after Christmas now (LOL).. I just haven't had the time!

    Hope you all have a wonderful, Merry Christmas!!!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete