Friday night live....

12 May 2010

There is much excitement over at the @home site.
We are all looking forward to spending a Friday night together.....and you as well of course...if you'll join us....

A big thanks to Kim for making Friday night live a reality....

Heres what Kim has to say.....

We are BEYOND EXCITED to announce that we are bringing LIVE classes back to the @Home site. When I first started teaching online classes over four years ago (in those days my classes were run through this blog), all of my classes were LIVE. We would have students from all over the world joining in and I would upload each step and allow my students enough time to complete that step before uploading the next one.And I loved that I could connect with my students right there - no matter WHERE they were in the world.And I miss that LIVE feeling a LIVE class produces! I miss the hype and the buzz and the instant connection with my students.SOOOOOOOOO, I am bringing back the LIVE class BUT with a twist.

Our first LIVE mini event - Friday Night Live will be held on Friday 21 May 2010 from 7.30-10.30pm (AEST). We have a 60 minute step by step live layout, challenges, giveaways, video demos, chatting in the chat room, a bonus PDF project and a trivia quiz. ALL of our @Home Support Team girls will be there on the night chatting and mingling and setting challenges and answering questions.All of the information is available on the site but feel free to email me if you have any questions at all. Because this is a LIVE event we are limiting tickets so HURRY if you would like to secure your place. I wanted to give our recent and regular customers the first chance to book in before releasing a newsletter tomorrow to our full mailing list about the class.You can read more about the class and book your place here.We look forward to sharing the fun, inspiration and excitement of our little LIVE mini event...

KIM and the girls.

Post a Comment