It seemed like a good idea at the time....

6 October 2010

I'm talking about Relay for Life...

You see....last year we put in a team..... and had a great time....plus we raised some very important funds for the Cancer Council... we finished the event on a high.... with lots of plans for next year....

So...this year we decided to enter a team again......

and once again....I somehow landed the Team Leader role....

It was only once we started that I remembered its a LOT of work....thankfully the rest of the team  have helped out....and been very supportive.... and we have managed to get some money in our donation kitty....which is what its all about.

So the event is this weekend.....
Today I'm walking the streets to sell the last of our chocolate fundraiser chocolates....and raffle tickets.....

Anyone wishing to make an online donation here is the link to my donations page ((( donate))) 

Wish us luck.....
Thanks for popping by Mardi x

Post a Comment