Scrapboxx Challenge time....

15 October 2010

"Hi girls....its my turn to set the Scrapboxx fortnightly challenge.....

This challenge is about 'quotes' ....
So the challenge this fortnight is to .... 

'Scrap a layout that is inspired by a Quote'

You can scrap this any way you like....
You can use the quote as journaling..... use the quote as photo inspiration...... or any other way to tell your story...."

For those who would like to play along...... here is the link.

This morning I thought Id start the ball rolling..... here is my version....

I added my quote to my photo in Photoshop and then printed my photo directly onto the card stock.....
Happy Scrapping
Mardi x

3 comments

  1. This is beautiful Mardi! Such a lovely pic of them...and I love your fab design and stitching!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aunty Mardi...Love your challenge idea, I'm going to give it ago, i have a long weekend this weekend so i will have plenty of time :)
    Missing you heaps
    lots of love Kate xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote Mardi and suits the photo so well ... thanks for sharing, Pip

    ReplyDelete