You Capture - Animals

18 October 2010

When I read the 'You Capture assignment' this week......I let out a little eeeek!

Because.... we don't have animals....so it meant Id need to look further afield.....Id need to be resourceful....

So we took a little walk.....Briony....Bells and I..... and this is what we found....
Kangaroos...... or Kang - a - rooooooooos 

and a Kookaburra .... not really an animal I guess..... but he was cute anyway.
and finally to finish off.....a sheep

Not a bad days animal hunting even if I do say so myself.....

So there you have it.....they were my captures this week
Mardi x

4 comments

  1. How fun that you found all these near your place! Great pics Mardi. Madi loved seeing them as she peeked over my shoulder. :)

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Mardi and so Australian!

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:07 pm

    They're all animals as far as I'm concerned, if they have eyes and feet and breath. Love the kangaroos. Would love to see one in person sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:09 pm

    Great animal photos Mardi. Your camera seems to be working fine still which is good.

    I wanted to tell you that last night I attended a fund raising event for breast cancer patients. It was a scrapbooking night where we made craft projects, played games, did challenges, ate yummy foods etc....

    While there I thought of you. I was so proud to be supporting such an important cause and am always very happy that your OK nowdays and are living proof that we can fight and win against cancer.

    Have a great week and keep smiling. Lots of love and friendship from Susan McGuire (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.

    ReplyDelete