My girlies...

24 February 2011

One is a brown eyed ....curly haired girl...
The other is a blue eyed.....straight haired girl...
and yet.....they share a likeness...I think they definitely look like Sisters.
Funny about that.

Bella at 29 months
Brooke at 10 months

............................................................................................................
PS:
Thanks so much for all the lovely comments that are left on my blog.
I really do love reading them all.
I got a particular chuckle from the boys and guns comments....Jodie..what good advice that wise woman gave to you.... I'm pretty certain Ive been fired at by toast on more than one occasion over the years.
Mitch read through the comments too....he was pretty chuffed that he had so many gun firing comrades...lol

4 comments

  1. They are two beautiful little girls Mardi and you must be so proud of them! Gosh they're growing up fast!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous girls... what a joy Mardi... you are blessed to have two sweet grand daughters as they are blessed to have you...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful photo...and they are both growing up quickly...you must get so much pleasure from them....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:08 pm

    They are completely adorable!
    It reminds me of a layout I did of my brunette, curly haired, quiet daughter with my blonde, almost-bald, lively son - I called it 'chalk and cheese.'

    ReplyDelete