October Afternoon @ Aussie scrap

15 February 2011

Im a bit behind the times here....
But....if you had happened to pop into the Aussie scrap source blog over the weekend....
You may have noticed a layout of mine....
It features the gorgeous October Afternoon Seaside range...perhaps one of my favourite ranges.
Although thats a hard call....seeing as Ive never not liked one of theirs.

Its a nice buzz to see a layout of mine pop up somewhere....
Ive stepped back from a lot of my commitments scrapping wise... I miss it..
So..thanks so much Kathie for kindly featuring it in the weekend inspiration this week.

4 comments

  1. so cute Mardi...I love it xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, it was such a happy layout with those gorgeous photos and the yellow and reds. And it was such a "Mardi" layout that I wanted to share it :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Mardi! LOVE it!!! I've had those papers in my stash for ages waiting to be used...not sure what I'm waiting for! LOL Might go and pull it out and have a play! :)

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mardi...I LOVE these photos of the girls...they just sum up their friendship so well...just fun and having a good time...love the layout...xxxxx

    ReplyDelete