You Capture - Body parts

14 March 2011

Just screaming in at the last minute with a capture for this weeks challenge.

Body Parts 

Here is my capture - 'very busy little 2 1/2 year old hands.'
Check out the details and all the other captures ((here))

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all the lovely comments on my Op shop finds...
I was over the moon with the sheets....I have so often come away disappointed in the past....
so to get such a lovely bunch was wonderful.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who could become attached to an owl with a karate chopped neck...
so Ive decided to hang on to him for a little longer...Ill just keep his back to the wall.

2 comments

  1. what beautiful pics you take soooo innovative and creative ... scrapbooking does that doesn't it ? I take pics so differently now too... love your blog Mardi and reading back a few posts hope things are going ok with your son ??? such a difficult journey, our son had cancer when he was 14 years of age (back in 1991)... spent a whole year in hospital ....
    I do hope all is going ok for you and your family..you are in my thoughts ..hugz xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:25 pm

    Lovely and cute littly busy hands ;)
    Great pic!
    Love, Renée

    ReplyDelete