The love supreme

25.8.11

Thrifty Thursday....

I don't now how the bottom doesn't fall out of our plate drawer!

I may just have a bit of a plate addiction happening....

but I just couldn't resist these...
They are made in Spain and called 'the young range'

There were only 4 dinner size and 3 side plates.. for $5.50

It was such a pity when I dropped and smashed one on the tiles...
but I guess the up side is.... we now have an equal 3 of each.
I hope you found some treasures to make you happy this week too.

4 comments:

  1. aww these are so sweet, shame you dropped one..and your outfit was very sweet yesterday ;) I have put my blog post up for thifty thursday have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the vintage florals, I'm not surprised you couldn't resist, they must make you smile every time you see one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them Mardi. And the best thing about the vintage plates...they're made so much stronger than the cheapie ones from Kmart and Target which just chip and crack after a few washes by the kids. I'm slowing replacing mine with mismatched vintage ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are lovely Mardi! Love that pretty pattern on them!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete