What I wore Wednesday....

11 April 2012

Today....
I'm sad.
Our visitors are making their way home...Ian dropped them at the airport early this morning...
 insert seriously sad face here  :( 
Now the house is deathly quiet.... other than the hum of the washing machine....dishwasher and 
vacuum cleaner.... no kids....clatter of dishes...no play station....no noise at all.

I have to admit I was in my PJs until mid morning.....
before I  quickly changed to make a trip to the Post Office.

So... here is a little of what I am wearing today....
Tshirt - Big W
Denim jacket - Op shop
Scarf - bought from the Sunday markets on the weekend.
Necklace - a new favourite purchased from here


3 comments

  1. Oh no dont be sad, im sure you will have visitors again soon!
    Love that scarf and the necklace is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe I thought it was Tuesday all day, silly me. I wore my matching necklace that you gave me today too. Love your scarf, necklace and outfit. Big hugs for your friends leaving, I know how sad you must be. xx Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a gorgeous peek at your outfit. I love the scarf with the denim jacket. ANd how fantastic are your new oppie boots!!!

    It's hard to say goodbye hey - especially when they live so far away. :(

    ReplyDelete