Christmas planning...

15 December 2012

I don't know about you... 
but I tend to be terribly last minute when it comes to planning food for Christmas day...
This year I plan on making it a little on the healthier side..
(although I have promised a few of the standard goodies for the kids)

I was very excited when Sarah Wilson brought out her Christmas plan....
as you know I've been a huge fan of her IQS plan and cookbook.




So far my list of recipes to make are....
The Pumpkin ginger spice Granola
The berry trifles
The ginger bread cookies and the Pumpkin pie...
Hard to believe these are all sugar...dairy and gluten free.

I have also earmarked a few recipes from the healthy chef Teresa Cutters Christmas feast.
The zucchini noodles with green peas....baby spinach and persian feta is divine!!

I would love to know what healthy foods you will be serving this year.



1 comment

  1. Sounds delicious Mardi... loving Teresa's Christmas Feast too... I am going to try the cinnamon roasted sweet potatos... also doing a sweet potato and feta salad... we have two days of celebrations... one is a hot lunch... the other is cold... I now just naturally swap any sugar for rice malt syrup... so will continue that in my Christmas cooking... but there will be some sweet family faves as well...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete