Layout share..My beautiful girl..

12 September 2013

I miss my girl so much...
(inset really sad Mumma face)
I wish she didn't have to be so far from home...

So I guess its no surprise that her beautiful face has been appearing on my layouts lately...
It makes me feel closer to her somehow.

Celebrating 20



I adored these Crate paper papers and tags.

3 girls and a bird names Bruiser
I pinched this photo from Brionys IG feed.... it made me laugh....
I can just imagine them at the traffic lights.... with the budgie strapped in in the back...what a sight.
Apparently Bruiser loves a road trip...he sings all the way home.





3 comments

  1. Oh wow! two very stunning LOs!!! LOVE them..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful layouts Mardi. I love the stitching so much. I can imagine you must miss briony dreadfully. She's grown into such. Beautiful girl tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts Mardi!! And you've changed your blog since I last visited! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete