Heidi Swapp - memory file album...

7 December 2013

I can thank the very  talented Kim Jeffress for first introducing me to the

I loved the simplicity of them... and the way they can be added to so that they can house an incredible amount of photos... they are super duperly perfect for scrapping an occasion where there are a lot of photos.

My very first memory file album was created at the escape2create retreat this year...
It is a beautiful collection of photos from Brent and Alexs wedding and created during a class taught by Kim.

Then....of course I was further smitten by Heidi and Kim during their 'make pretty stuff' classes last month...
I came home determined to finish off a few I had started.

Like most people these days I have quite a collection of instagram photos...
including quite a  number of my grandbabies taken throughout the year.

 I decided to make a memory file album brimming with instagram shots.
the photos aren't perfect... but that's ok...
I kept the cover extremely simple..
and even though its an album only the size of my ipad..
I managed to fit in 61 photos and a drawing from Bella...
(at the time of these photos I still had some photos and journaling to add.... but its all complete now...promise!..haha)







Stay tuned for a couple more I will share soon...

1 comment

  1. Looks fantastic Mardi, love how you mix papers!! Just gorgeous!! xxx

    ReplyDelete