Jot magazine - Jingle Bells class.....

5 December 2013

I know its such a crazy time of year....
and if you are anything like me...every year you say you'll get ready earlier...
but somehow it never seems to happen.

But the one thing I do love every year....is the Jingle Bells class....and this years was amazing!!
There were more projects than ever....40 in fact!!
and I loved that there was a range from super easy and quick... up to some more advanced 'take a little more time and thought' kind of projects.

Although the workshop is over....its not too late to join in...
You can still access the class with everything ready for immediate download...
or buy a copy of the amazing e-book.. rather than me re-invent the spiel...
read what Kim has to say and all the details (HERE) 

Oh and PS..
Here is a sneak peak of one of the projects I contributed this year...
Its so so simple...
and it turned out pretty cute..


PSS: all the details (HERE) 

Post a Comment