Heidi Swapp and Becky Higgins are coming...

24 March 2014

I just wanted to share a little news today if you haven't already heard it on the grapevine..
Heidi and Becky are coming to  visit us in Australia....for Spotlight Craft Month.

..aaaaaaaaaaaand.... the Jot team have been asked to help spread the word
as well as try out some of the product that will be arriving in stores....SQUEAL!!


I could hardly wait to get started on some creating...
I adored the layering stencils.... you can see a sneak peak by Heidi (here)
and the Project life cards by Becky finally got me going on finishing off my 2013 PL album which was something that was hanging over me like a cloud until then...what a sigh of relief.

The most unexpected bonus was that the products worked so well together....all the Heidi colour shines matched Beckys PL cards so perfectly.... the products seemed to fit together seamlessly.
Here is a peak at what I created... 
I even had a brainwave and used some Heidi alphas as a mask to add the month to my card using colour shine.... it worked brilliantly.

I also loved that Becky has these clear envelopes that can hold memorabilia that wont fit in the standard PL pages....perfect for brochures...or paintings by the kids....or anything else that you want tucked in your pages.

So for some details....
The Master class is being held in Melbourne... 
(oh how to be a lucky duck attending in Melbourne...I can imagine what an amazing event that will be.)

but never fear.... those of us in other states still get the chance to meet Heidi and see all the her brand new products gracing the shelves in our local Spotlight stores.

I am planning on getting to Adelaide to be among the crowd at Gepps Cross on Saturday.


...and to be inspired....or blown away by what the Jot Team have done with their Heidi and Becky products in preparation for Spotlight Craft Month...
Keep your eye on the Jot magazine blog during this week.


1 comment

  1. Love what you have created Mardi! It is such a generous kit with such delicious stuff to work with!

    ReplyDelete