The love supreme

5.6.14

JOT MOOD BOARD - JUNE

Its a new month....and a new mood board at Jot Magazine...
this month Kim herself chose the board and its a gorgeous subtle and neutral palette ...quite a contrast from last month.



I struggled to get started.... its always the way for me when the colours are subtle... but once I got on a roll...I created two layouts and really enjoyed the challenge.

magic wand

I cheated a smidgen with this one and added in a few peaks of colour... but I followed the mood board prompts with lace trims..frayed edges...flowers...and typewriter fonts.



 Then being a little concerned that I hadn't followed close enough I had another go...

You love puzzle time



 I hope you can join in too.... all the details are (here) ... happy scrapping.



3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Mardi.. I especially love the pop of colour in the roses paper with the muted tones in that first layout. You have such an eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely Lea...xx

      Delete
  2. BEAUTIFUL. I love both layouts - as I've said before.. you have the knack at putting just the right mix of details and patterns and designs and everything together. Thanks so much for playing along! KIM

    ReplyDelete