Wow...what a month June was...
1. Sunday morning 'breakfast club' with friends (at Garry and Sandys)
2.Mummy and Daddy are working...so we have three little cherubs for dinner.
3. Char visits and shows me her beautiful quilt top.
4. Brookes painting from Kindy featuring Briony butterfly, Brayden Monster, Mud worm and slug.
5. Scrapbooking evening with friends
6. Heading down to set up camp at the Moorook game reserve
7. Camping and fishing - Mitch and Meg..Brent and Alex...Andrew and Petrina..Jack and Jorja
8. Our last day camping
9. Scrapbooking the Mood board challenge
10. Savoury toast for lunch for Brooke and Brayden who spend the day with Nan
11. I made cushions for the girls using their artwork
12. The Bray
13. A layout from Jot
14. Making pumpkin soup
15. Briony sent me a photo from her home...she is studying with the mug from Betty close
16. I received a beautiful candle from Dee and D-Lights
17. Working on 21st birthday invites for Brionys upcoming birthday
18. Briony and her friends flew to the Gold Coast
19. I had lunch with Keryn at the Bluebird cafe
20. I'm in Melbourne with our dearest Qld mates (Love this girl)
21. Pies vrs the Hawks at the MCG
22. Shopping in Melbourne - Ian stocked up on reading glasses.
23. Home from Melbourne mourning the loss of my reading glasses...searching for new ones.
24. Chinese laundry here today
25. I have a sick Bubba here with me today
26. The girls sporting their Pies tattoos
27. Granny and Grumps arrive for a visit
28. Bells made me a box car and asked if I could 'park' it near my bed.
29. My littlest girlies
30. Another day at work...another RFDS flight