I know my family love reading these posts more than just looking at layouts..
so for that reason.... here was our June...
* I took part in the Dirt War Survivor event.
* Ian and I spent a Sunday driving to Wentworth via the old coach road.
* After a search spanning many years I stumbled across an old school reader that Ian has wanted for ever....it is now deemed almost as precious as his treasured 'moon book'
* I stitched Mitch a lap quilt using all the T shirts he left behind when he moved out.
* I bought a stack of Jigsaws from Buy Swap and Sell.... the girls were delighted especially when they realised they all featured fairies.
* Brayden became 'train' mad.
* We kicked off some scrapbooking with friends again ... The lovely girls at Shabby Chic Shack helped me with a layout kit and the girls loved it.
* Briony was home from Uni on placement at Glossop Primary.... that meant lots of time spent with the kids... baking...playing...and cuddling.