Currently #3

17 March 2016


Currently #3

Thankful for - a visit from Dad and Mum for a couple of nights and their offer/invite acceptance to house sit while we are on holidays. (Minimal arm twisting was required)

Reading - 'Searching for women who drink whiskey in India' by Miranda Kennedy

Watching - Farmer wants a wife 

Listening -  Hozier

Podcasts -  Well not actually a podcast...but an App on my phone. Headspace is a meditation app  which is great for beginners like me. I am working toward a regular habit (albeit unsuccessfully at this stage)

Drinking - Tulsi tea

Wearing - new black Havaiana thongs thanks to a $5.00 bargain at our local Coles.

Making - Water-colour cards.

Paper crafting - My brand new 'HipKitClub' kits arrived this week so I am very excited to get snipping and playing.  My subscription is almost out and I know I will miss them.

Focused on - trying to keep my new indoor plants alive... My plant family has suffered a couple of losses...we have laid to rest 2 this week.

Hoping to - find more time to create this week.

Planning - on cleaning all my clear stamps and putting them back into their packaging.

Learning - that simple is always best. Whether its food...life...or creativity.

Wishing - I was more confident and stressed less.

2 comments

  1. Lucky you having your folks close enough to house sit. Oh I would like some house sitters, ones that could look after my fur girls while we take a break. I have not done a Currently list for a while, I need to get on that :)
    I like simple & have been practicing simple in many things, especially crafting of late so that I can get some done. Your watercolours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very new to the 'currently' posts but I like them for me. What a great way to record a little of our story when we are usually recording everyone elses.
      I hope your freezing weather is easing some... xx

      Delete