- cut 3 x 4" sized cards (you will need 2 cards per tag)
- Cut an oval shape out of the centre of the front card.
- Attach a cellophane bag to the bottom card and fill with eggs. (I found 7 mini eggs fitted well)
- Add adhesive and fit the top card in place adjusting the cellophane bag and eggs so that it fits neatly.
- Machine stitch the opening and trim off the overhanging cellophane.
- Add a little embellishment or sentiment.
- I added the leftover ovals to the reverse side and have handwritten the recipient on each.
Have a wonderful...safe...and family filled Easter xx