I've been thinking this whole Blog thing over..
its the usual 'New Year' conversation I have with myself... shall I keep it up? or shall I shut up shop?
Right now.. at this moment I have decided its a go-er.. but if I'm to succeed and make it at least a little readable for the few readers I have left (and myself of course) I need to be a little more committed than I have been the last few months.
I made a little snap decision tonight... I am not going to overthink this darn thing.
I'm just going to put the thoughts down...and I figured why not kick off with a new little regular..
which I am going to very originally (cough) call..
L I S T L O V E
So... kicking off... here is my first list... its my list of projects that need finishing... beginning... or just being thought about.
Complete my holiday Blog Posts - I ran out of puff in Amsterdam but badly want to finish. Finish off my Project Life album from 2016 - only December to do.
- Oh and while I'm there...why not finish off 2015 as well?
Put the last of my December 2016 mini album together. Print out my gorgeous Wilna Furstenberg goodies to kick off my Project Life 2017 album.
- I so badly wanted to take part in the 'coffee cup album challenge' ..but I missed the boat.
- Talking about missed boats...I wanted the girls to play along with the latest Jot Kids feature..but I missed that as well.
Blog some beautiful photos and the story of Briony and Jarrads wedding
- Make a wedding slideshow with their wedding song.
Watch 'Minimalism' on Netflix Jot Layouts for the next issue are frighteningly close - make scrap time.
- Re- Konmari my home. Its amazing how much creeps back in.
- Make a wedding hardcover book of Mitch and Meg and Briony and Jarrads weddings
Reduce my craft stash - perhaps try my hand at a minimal craft stash.
- Find some macrame time - including a chat with myself about whether I can meet the requests of a number of recent commission requests.
Get back to meal planning Get back to the gym...missed a few weeks with wedding craziness.
- Print out some Project Life cards in readiness... I really like the look of some of the sets from Push Print Studio which I can thank Kellie Winnell for ...I read about them on her blog first.
Order some yarn from 'Adelaide Hills Yarn Co' I am keen to tie it in knots. Start putting some of the awesome advice from the 'Barefoot Investor' into practice.
- Plan some blog posts
- Get some layouts into albums
Find a new Netflix series for Ian and I to devourCurrently watching Narcos Read some books to kick off my 2017 reading challenge Book some travel destinations
Wish me luck.
oh and adding in...
- Finish the holiday movie and post it to our travel buddies
Clear out my email inbox and unsubscribe to everything I no longer read.