D E C E M B E R DAILY 2016 - NOTHING LIKE A FEBRUARY REVEAL.

2 February 2017

Well I did it!
I actually finished off our Christmas Mini Album...and it feels good.

Seriously what an idiot I was .... who begins a mini album in the midst of organising a wedding?
As if I didn't have enough on my plate!

I do give myself a little credit though....I kept it ridiculously simple...large photos mainly... simple typed text...and minimal embellishing. I had the remains of the 2015 Hip Kit Club Christmas kit on hand and my mission was to use up every single thing that was left. I came pretty close.

I used the same album format as last year...a little 4 x 4 album.... I love that they match each other on the shelf.


My next mission is to finish off my 2016 Project Life album (well that is after my Jot Projects are out of the way.)  It feels so great to be getting back on track.

2 comments

  1. looks awesome! so many memories recorded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all seems so worthwhile now...the kids love it. However I have never groaned so much in my life as I ploughed through finishing it.

      Delete