Just this week I have finished off or started...
- My December Daily album complete
- Began a new Netflix Series - Narcos
- Read a book - Fiona McCallum - Saving Grace and started another.
- Watched Minimalism on Netflix
- Meal planning back on track
- Put in an order to 'The Adelaide Yarn Company'
- Cleaned out my email inbox of literally 100's of emails...and unsubscribed to over 80.
- Completed a couple of Jot projects
So this week my focus is....
Finish of my 2016 Project Life album Get the bones of my 2017 Project Life album together. Including printing out some cards in preparation. Email all the wedding guests their group family photo. Cook up a batch of Butter Chicken for the freezer - (so handy for night shift meals.)
- Kale chips for the kids after school tonight... they love green chips.
- Healthy fried rice with Kale, Garlic and Chilli - Jessica Sepel
- Healthy Chicken Pesto Pasta also Jessica Sepel
- Crunchy Carrot , Avocado and Pepita Salad - Jessica Sepel with BBQ
- Butter Chicken - Quirky Cooking.
Thats is folks.... keeping it simple... healthy and planned this week.