RECORDING THE MEMORIES - PROJECT LIFE MARCH 2017 UPDATE

6 June 2017

March was one of my biggest Project Life months this year.... and although I shared a few spreads in                              THIS BLOG POST..  a couple of my favourites I held back because they were included in the new
JOT MAGAZINE ISSUE 18 - Project life gallery.

It was my first time for contributing to the Project Life gallery....and I hope to do it again.
Ive listed all my 'go-tos' at the bottom of this post.









My go-to products are pretty much always the same...
Becky Higgins Project Life App.... where I print out cards and my journalling
Collect App - upgraded version
Ali Edwards Project Life card set
Wilna Furstenberg bear themes month card
Kellie Stamps digital set
Kasiercraft album and inserts 6x8
Little tags and embellishments from my stash...
machine stitching with uncut threads
lots of flaps for additional stories and photos..

Post a Comment