December Daily Day 4 and 5

12 December 2017

Day 4 began with the reverse side of a 4 pocket page protector.
I decided it would be a great stepping off point for the story of the kids school concert... and because I wanted to add in a group photos for each of them...I teamed it with a two pocket page to make the spread.

I wasn't worried that the transparent #3 could be seen... and I liked that I could see a glimpse of the Christmas tree story peeking through.



Day 4 was a simple...photo heavy addition...

When I flipped my two pocket page over ready for Day 5 ... I was back to my foundation page here....
as you can see I had added in quite a few pages along the way... but that's OK.


Day 5 has a two pocket page with photos from our Christmas pageant. The story and some extra photos are hidden in a tag tucked in the top. I love this way of adding extra photos.

The opposite page is a 4x4 page protector with a page dedicated to the fireworks display at the end of the night. Its always so spectacular and we look forward to it all year.

I used a 'Paislee Press You are my fave collection' template for the photos.


In the middle of this spread is Braydens little 'interview' card.... there were a lovely little free printable from Ali Edwards and I have included a card for the 3 little ones this year.


Supplies:
Journal card created using the Paislee Press You are my fave collection
Foam star and enamel dots.
Photo template Paislee Press You are my Fave collection
Free printable interview style tag from Ali Edwards
Paper / stickers and ribbon gifted from 'The Stamp Spot' as part of a card swap
Kellie stamps - Currently stamp
Heidi Swapp gold glitter 5


Post a Comment