December Daily Day 6 and 7

12 December 2017

Continuing with my catch up....

Day 6 began with the reverse of a 6x6 page protector and a 4x8 tag.. and you will need to ignore the number 2


The 6 x 6 pocket was perfect to house this years Christmas card which has our Christmas letter printed on the back. I added a little tab to the top edge to make it easy to remove from the pocket and left it simple.

 On the tag I just noted the story of the card...and my thoughts for next year.


Day 7 begins on the reverse of the tag and has a circle transparency page I created....its a mimic of the absolutely awesome 'transparent hearts page ' that Ali Edwards created this year. Mine is a little shabby around the circles...but Im OK with that.


I loved telling this little story of the day I helped a friend with her business 'Niche Fruits' preparing for the markets.


 Supplies - 
Christmas card - Vistaprint
Ali Edwards Journal card
Ali Edwards stickers
Wood veneer .. enamel dots...
Ephemera from the Reject shop..
Elles studio 6 and Thicker 7


Post a Comment