MACRAME CLASS

18 April 2018

It had been awhile since I'd taught a class and to be honest I sort of forgot how much fun it is.


When asked if I would teach for a local group I figured why not.. there were 13  lovelies... some had experience from years ago (one lovely lady even brought along the cutest little macrame elephant in red jute... seriously so sweet.)  There were others who had recently started learning via online ....and some who had never played before.

It was a lot of fun.... I had quite a few laughs along the way....and everyone left with their first piece 
complete.

I had a bit of fun packaging up their kits.... I had their rope lengths cut...a piece of dowel... and a sample bottle of doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil to enhance our creativity on the night. I popped it all together in a kraft paper bag and attached a thankyou card.



Post a Comment